• Supports compatible two-wire smoke detectors.
• Supervises IDC wiring and connection of external power
• High noise (EMF/RFI) immunity.
• SEMS screws with clamping plates for ease of wiring.
• Direct-dial entry of address: 01 – 159 on FlashScan loops,
01 – 99 on CLIP loops.
• LED flashes during normal operation; this is a programmable
•LED latches steady to indicate alarm on command from control panel.
The FZM-1(A) Interface Module is intended for use in intelligent, addressable systems,
where the individual address of each module is selected using built-in rotary switches.
This module allows intelligent panels to interface and monitor twowire conventional
smoke detectors. It transmits the status (normal, open, or alarm) of one full zone of conventional
detectors back to the control panel. All two-wire detectors being monitored must be UL compatible
with the module. The FZM-1(A) can be used to replace MMX-2(A) modules in existing systems.